Sistema® Ultra™ clear containers can be stored perfectly on the counter top, kitchen drawers, pantry and fridge.
- Ultra clear plastic with glass-like clarity, allows you to easily see the contents of the container.
- Durable and shatter resistant.
- Stackable for space-saving, efficient kitchen organisation.
- Featuring Sistema’s easy locking clips and airtight seal that keeps contents fresh.
|Capacity||700ml / 23.7 oz / 3 cups|
|Dimensions||L 114mm x H 96mm x W 102mm|
Sistema® Ultra™ Square containers can be stored perfectly on the countertop, kitchen drawers and pantry. Their modular design stacks perfectly for efficient storage. Sistema’s easy locking clips and airtight seal keep contents fresh for longer. Made from high quality and ultra clear plastic material with glass like clarity, to easily see the contents of the container.
- Remove all labels/packaging and wash before use.
- Sistema® Ultra™ containers are safe for normal household dishwashers (top rack only). Ensure the containers are secure on the top rack, this prevents them from contacting the heating element and avoids melting.
- Warm soapy water can also be used to wash the containers.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they may cause dullness to the finish.
- Do not use utensils with sharp edges (e.g., knives) in the container. They could scratch or scuff the container surface.
- Sistema® Ultra™ is designed to resist stains from tomato-based foods.
- Sistema® Ultra™ containers are designed to be airtight. It should be stored in an upright position.
- Sistema® Ultra™ containers are not recommended for microwave and freezer use.
CAUTION: Sistema® Ultra™ containers are NOT recommended for microwave and freezer use. DO NOT use in a conventional oven, on a hot plate, under the grill, on the stove top or in convection microwave oven using convection settings.
Choose the right container for you
Our product journey
At Sistema® we pride ourselves in creating high quality reusable products that add style and functionality to your everyday.
Step 1: It all starts in New Zealand
Sistema® products are made at our state-of-the-art factory in New Zealand.
Step 2: Considered Product Design
We design high quality reusable food storage, on-the-go and hydration products.
Step 3: Material
We use the highest quality food grade BPA free materials electronically delivered to each machine.
Step 4: Factory
A combination of our state-of-the-art machinery and a skilled workforce bring our products to life.
Step 5: Tooling
Tooling is designed onsite by our skilled team.
Step 6: Automation
To streamline the manufacturing process we utilize custom engineered robotics.
Step 7: Ship
We are proud to ship our New Zealand made products to over 110 countries around the world.