700ml Revive™ Bottle
Sistema® 700ml Revive™ drink bottle is made using 50% ocean bound plastic, helping decrease plastic waste that is at risk of being flooded into the ocean. The Revive™ bottle is durable and reusable, reducing the amount of single-use bottles dumped into landfills.
For more information click here
- Made using 50% recycled ocean bound plastic.
- Food safe recycled PP which is Phthalate free and BPA free.
- Easy screw top lid with convenient finger loop for easy transportation.
- Durable and reusable, reducing the amount of single-use bottles dumped into landfill.
- Perfect for the office, school, sport and on the go.
|Capacity||700ml / 23.7 oz / 3 cups|
|Dimensions||L 117mm x H 212mm x W 90mm|
Stay hydrated on the go at school, sports and picnics with a range of stylish drink bottles. Sistema® Hydrate™ range has a balance of style and functionality, fashionable colours and sporty looks. The kids bottles feature Twist ‘n’ Sip™ caps.
- Remove all labels/packaging and wash before use.
- Sistema® Hydrate™ plastic bottles are safe for normal household dishwashers (top rack only). Ensure the bottle and lid are secure on the top rack, this prevents them from contacting the heating element and avoids melting. Warm soapy water can also be used to wash the bottle and lid.
- If the bottle has not been used for some time, rinse first with warm water to remove any residual odours.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they may cause dullness to the finish.
- Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any part of the bottle.
- Sistema® Stainless Steel bottles and lids are NOT suitable for use in a dishwasher.
- For specific individual bottle and lid cleaning instructions, please visit www.sistemaplastics.com/use-and-care
- Not intended for use with hot liquids or carbonated beverages. It may cause the sides of the bottle to get very hot to the touch, and any pressure build-up in the container could cause the lid to pop open unexpectedly, leading to injury or spills.
- DO NOT carry bottles containing liquid in bags to prevent accidental opening.
- Dairy, juice, or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods. Juice may start to ferment in as little as a day.
- In order to minimise bacterial growth, DO NOT use for warm milk products or baby food.
- DO NOT use in microwave, on stove-top, or in any type of oven.
- DO NOT use Sistema® Hydrate and Stainless Steel bottles in the freezer.
CAUTION: Do not use in a microwave, conventional oven, on a hot plate, under the grill, on the stove top or in convection microwave oven using convection settings. Sistema® Stainless Steel bottles and lids are NOT suitable for use in a dishwasher.
Choose the right container for you
Our product journey
At Sistema® we pride ourselves in creating high quality reusable products that add style and functionality to your everyday.
Step 1: It all starts in New Zealand
Sistema® products are made at our state-of-the-art factory in New Zealand.
Step 2: Considered Product Design
We design high quality reusable food storage, on-the-go and hydration products.
Step 3: Material
We use the highest quality food grade BPA free materials electronically delivered to each machine.
Step 4: Factory
A combination of our state-of-the-art machinery and a skilled workforce bring our products to life.
Step 5: Tooling
Tooling is designed onsite by our skilled team.
Step 6: Automation
To streamline the manufacturing process we utilize custom engineered robotics.
Step 7: Ship
We are proud to ship our New Zealand made products to over 110 countries around the world.