Sistema® Brilliance™ containers are perfect for preserving traditional favourites like meats, veggies, and fruits without cluttering the fridge. They are 100% leak proof and feature built-in microwave vents under the clips for safe and simple heating and reheating.
- 100% leak proof, allowing you to easily transport foods that you previously couldn’t - like sauces, soups, and stews.
- Vents under the clips for splatter-free microwave heating and reheating.
- Crystal clear bases and lids allow you to see the contents inside.
- Stain resistant construction maintains a spotless look.
- Stackable for space-saving, efficient kitchen organisation.
|Capacity||2L / 67.6 oz / 8.5 cups|
|Dimensions||L 280mm x H 70mm x W 190mm|
Sistema® Brilliance™ range is versatile, stackable, and 100% leak-proof, allowing easy transport of foods like sauces, soups, and stews. Because they’re stackable, these versatile storage containers are also perfect for preserving traditional favourites like meats, veggies, and fruits without cluttering the fridge.
- Remove all labels/packaging and wash before use.
- Sistema® Brilliance™ containers are safe for normal household dishwashers (top rack only). Ensure the containers are secure on the top rack, this prevents them from contacting the heating element and avoids melting. Warm soapy water can also be used to wash the containers.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they may cause dullness to the finish.
- Do not use utensils with sharp edges (e.g., knives) in the container. They could scratch or scuff the container surface.
- Sistema® Brilliance™ containers can be used to reheat pre-cooked foods to the proper recommended temperature.
- Follow the recommended food storage directions, use, or heating instructions, based on the knowledge about the food or the information on the food label. Also follow the microwave manufacturer’s recommendation when defrosting or reheating foods.
- Open clips to allow steam to vent when microwaving, this will also prevent splatter. Sealing clips/lids while heating may create extra pressure causing the lid to warp or create dangerous steam build up.
- To avoid damage to the wiper seal, remove lid after microwaving and allow to cool.
- Sistema® Brilliance™ containers are safe for freezer use.
- Foods containing water expand when frozen. Leave sufficient space in container when freezing to allow for expansion.
- Containers can become stiff after freezing. Allow the container to rest for a few minutes at room temperature or run under warm water before opening or microwaving.
- Reheating and/or melting butter or foods high in salt, oil, fat or sugar content (i.e. chocolate, candies, syrup) could lead to severe damage and potentially melt the container.
- Sistema® Brilliance™ containers are designed to resist stains from tomato-based foods; however, they are not recommended for reheating foods containing curry, or food seasoned with the herb turmeric as these may stain the containers.
- Avoid using plastic wrap on or inside the container during microwave use. The plastic wrap could heat, melt, and adhere to the container walls.
- These containers are not intended for cooking. Excessive reheating time in the microwave may damage the container.
CAUTION: Open clips to allow steam to vent when microwaving. Do not use in a conventional oven, on a hot plate, under the grill, on the stove top, or in convection microwave oven using convection settings. Use care when handling a container with hot contents or after reheating in the microwave.