271ml Easy Eggs
The Sistema® Microwave™ Easy Eggs has been specifically designed for cooking eggs in the microwave.
- Steam release vent in the lid for splatter-free heating.
- Cook a mini omelette, scrambled eggs, or an egg the perfect size for a breakfast muffin.
|Capacity||271ml / 9.16 oz / 1.1 cups|
|Dimensions||L 125mm x H 67mm x W 137mm|
Sistema’s unique and durable microwave range has been designed to help make heating meals faster and easier. The range of steamers, plates, soup mugs, and bowls create nutritious meals or a quick and easy snack. Featuring Sistema’s easy locking clips and steam release vent for splatter-free heating, allowing steam to escape while maintaining moisture in food.
- Remove all labels/packaging and wash before use.
- Sistema® Microwave™ containers can be used in a microwave (with vent open), refrigerator, or freezer.
- Sistema® Microwave™ containers are safe for normal household dishwashers (top rack only). Ensure the containers are secure on the top rack, this prevents them from contacting the heating element and avoids melting.
- Warm soapy water can also be used to wash the containers.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they may cause dullness to the finish.
- Do not use utensils with sharp edges (e.g., knives) in the container. They could scratch or scuff the container surface.
- Follow the recommended food storage directions, use, or heating instructions, based on the knowledge about the food or the information on the food label. Also follow the microwave manufacturer’s recommendation when defrosting or reheating foods.
- Before microwaving, put the lid on the container to prevent food splatters and CLICK THE VENT OPEN. This releases steam during heating.
- When reheating food, microwave in short 1-2 minute intervals to avoid overheating.
- After removing the container from the microwave, leave the vent open while the food is hot.
- To avoid hot steam burning hands or face, open lid away from you.
- Sistema® Microwave™ containers are safe for freezer use.
- If storing the container in the fridge or freezer, close the vent.
- Foods containing water expand when frozen. Leave sufficient space in container when freezing to allow for expansion.
- Containers can become stiff after freezing. Allow the container to rest for a few minutes at room temperature or run under warm water before opening or microwaving.
- Always make sure the steam vent is set to open when defrosting.
- To prevent staining and blistering, avoid heating foods like tomato-based sauces, beetroot, curries, food seasoned with the herb turmeric, or foods with high fat or high sugar content.
- Reheating and/or melting butter or foods high in salt, oil, fat or sugar content (i.e. chocolate, candies, syrup) could lead to severe damage and potentially melt the container.
- Do not use for popping corn.
- Avoid using plastic wrap on or inside the container during microwave use. The plastic wrap could heat, melt, and adhere to the container walls.
- As this product is not leak-proof, extra care must be observed when transporting food that contains any form of liquid.
CAUTION: Open vent when in the microwave to avoid dangerous steam build-up. Do not use in a conventional oven, on a hot plate, under the grill, on the stove top, or in convection microwave oven using convection settings. Use care when handling a container with hot contents or after reheating in the microwave.