1.9L Meal Prep™ 5 Pack
Sistema® NEST IT™ Meal Prep™ containers make meal prepping a breeze. These convenient multi-compartment reusable containers allow you to easily separate your vegetables, fruits, proteins and grains to keep them fresher for longer, so you and your family can eat a more balanced diet.
- Stackable to help you save valuable space in your refrigerator or freezer.
- Nest together with ease when empty.
|Capacity||5 x 1.9L / 64.0 oz / 8 cups|
|Dimensions||L 240mm x H 142mm x W 224mm|
Sistema® NEST IT™ containers are stackable to help you save valuable space in your refrigerator or freezer, and nest together with ease when empty.
- Remove all labels/packaging and wash before use.
- Sistema® NEST IT™ containers are safe for normal household dishwashers (top rack only). Ensure the containers are secure on the top rack, this prevents them from contacting the heating element and avoids melting.
- Warm soapy water can also be used to wash the containers.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they may cause dullness to the finish.
- Do not use utensils with sharp edges (e.g., knives) in the container. They could scratch or scuff the container surface.
- Sistema® NEST IT™ containers can be used to reheat pre-cooked foods (without lid).
- Follow the recommended food storage directions, use, or heating instructions, based on the knowledge about the food or the information on the food label. Also follow the microwave manufacturer’s recommendation when defrosting or reheating foods.
- When microwaving, remove the lid to allow steam to vent. To prevent splattering, cover with a paper towel. Sealing plastic lids while heating may create extra pressure causing the lid to warp or create dangerous steam build-up.
- Sistema® NEST IT™ containers are safe for freezer use.
- Foods containing water expand when frozen. Leave sufficient space in container when freezing to allow for expansion.
- Containers can become stiff after freezing. Allow the container to rest for a few minutes at room temperature or run under warm water before opening or microwaving.
- These containers may stain when reheating foods like tomato-based sauces, beetroot, curries, food seasoned with the herb turmeric, or foods with high fat or high sugar content.
- Reheating and/or melting butter or foods high in salt, oil, fat or sugar content (i.e. chocolate, candies, syrup) could lead to severe damage and potentially melt the container.
- Avoid using plastic wrap on or inside the container during microwave use. The plastic wrap could heat, melt, and adhere to the container walls.
- These containers are not intended for cooking. Excessive reheating time in the microwave may damage the container.
CAUTION: Remove lid when in microwave to avoid dangerous steam build up. Do not use in a conventional oven, on a hot plate, under the grill, on the stove top or in convection microwave oven using convection settings. Use care when handling a container with hot contents or after reheating in the microwave.